Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
This role will support our client-facing functions which includes Client Success and Sales. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success and Sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success and Sales teams. Our training mission has three aims: 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Senior Training & Development Specialist, Continuing Education will report to the local Training & Development Manager, Continuing Education and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with Sales & Client Success Leadership to identify training opportunities, informing the Enterprise Sales & CS Training roadmap
- Build and maintain curriculum for global, enterprise- focused Continuing Education Programs for Enterprise Client Success and Sales teams
- Collaborate with Specialists and Strategists on CED program curriculums to continually develop and evolve program offerings
- Align understanding and prioritize needs of enterprise-focused Client Success and Sales teams through shadowing, observing workflows, calls, demos and meetings, consistently
- Monitor and analyze trends from CED program assessments to propose improvements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align CED programs and activity focus for respective market, segment (or local office)
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for CED facilitation & support teams as necessary
- Grow and maintain your knowledge of Indeed’s products and become well versed in all roles in CS Support and Sales
- Establish relationships with cross- functional partners, collaborating on shared initiatives for enterprise focus
- Develop and support enterprise focused training initiatives across various markets and segments for field/remote Sales and CS, and regional leaders. This could include hosting webinars, 1:1 coaching, planning and supporting quarterly business reviews and facilitation on an as needed basis.
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, training experience preferred
- Field Sales or Enterprise Sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Previous sales or client service experience
- Experience with an online CRM
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive, forward-looking mindset with a focus on results
- Patient attitude with a strong desire to develop internal employees
- A creative, open-minded point of view towards learning, training, development, and processes
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.