Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are looking to fill our Sales Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Sales team. Our training mission has two aims 1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, and 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Specialist to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Senior Sales Training Specialist will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to plan on going support and development of Sales and Client Success teams
- Facilitate 1 on 1 coaching sessions, team trainings across offices and act as a resource for Sales teams
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing teams and observing calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for continued education sessions
- Partner with Client Insights and Marketing to drive messaging, Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the rollout of large scale projects and assist with execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of sales-wide training events
- Create, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and support the development of training materials in line with this
- Help managers and business partners solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Support the planning and liaising with internal and external providers for scheduling, preparation and materials
- Create new/additional testing and evaluation tools and procedures, attendance tracking and surveys
5 + years experience within Training & Development in a fast-past, entrepreneurial environment
1+ years experience supporting National Account Managers/large corporate accounts
Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Must have worked in a metrics-oriented environment
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
Fluency in German and English
Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.