Date published: 13-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Preparation of state income/franchise tax returns and supporting work papers
- Assist in the preparation of the federal pro forma/consolidated tax returns
- Preparation of federal and state extensions and quarterly estimates
- Gather information and produce all filings required for sales & use tax, property tax, and other miscellaneous tax compliances
- Monitor and maintain the tax filing calendar and payment tracker
- Assist with state and local tax audits, including the preparation of responses and communication with tax authorities
- Support the US Tax Manager in the preparation of the quarterly tax provision in accordance with ASC 740
- Work closely with Indeed's internal Tax, Legal, IT, and Accounting teams on improving the tax compliance and reporting processes
- 3+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm or large multi-national tax department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Tax (CPA or MST preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and tax compliance software
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.