Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Designing the Future of Work.
We work with Product Management and Engineering to design and build the most popular job site on the planet. We aim to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results and be able to demonstrate the impact that our changes have on our business.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that is focused on creating elegant and simple solutions for large, enterprise businesses with complex hiring scenarios. As a member of our Display Advertising Team, you will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to make it possible for job seekers across the world to easily access informative, imaginative content on their devices, while helping employers to increase brand and company awareness and to hire the right talent. Our advertising platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising.
Your strategic impact within your first year.
Refine the vision for current experiences.
Ship improvements that enhance the experience for job seekers and employers.
Through research, keep the voice of the customer at the forefront with a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
Foster collaboration across a variety of disciplines, including engineering, product management, design technology, UX research, content strategy, and product science.
Collaborate effectively with neighboring internal product teams to identify and build on touch points that support users.
Envision future products and services.
Design and validate solutions to real customer problems.
Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
Define employer experience standards.
Codify the building blocks and content hierarchy of the employer experience.
Use quantitative and qualitative methods to uncover employer patterns, behaviors and intent; translate these findings into design patterns for personalizing the experience.
Develop frameworks and guidelines to address how related products can be seamlessly integrated across the experience.
- 5+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- 3+ years of shipping product experiences.
- Customer focused, with experience collaborating with UX research or using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Client Success, and Sales.
- Effective communicator who can articulate design decisions and incorporate feedback.
- Ability to think strategically and manage responsibilities against defined milestones, and plan with minimal day-to-day oversight..
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), a related field or equivalent experience.
People like it here.
At the core of our culture is a heart for service. We may disagree but we’re always united in doing what’s best for our customers. Another part of our high retention rate may be due to our fairly strict "no jerks" policy.
Design what matters most, how the world works.
Indeed is a conversation about jobs, companies, salaries, skills, locations, benefits, culture, your past jobs and your future. Being a part of our design community, you’ll be shaping the conversation we have with millions of people and considering how we connect in a meaningful way in the lives of Job Seekers and Employers.
- Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full time Indeedians across the globe.
- Relaxed offices, serious mission — Our work environments feature collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code. Which means if you're looking to enjoy open offices or open toed shoes, this is the place.
- Healthy in body and mind — Going beyond the usual medical, dental and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
- Deliciously yummy food — Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.