Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers and employers.
- Designing UX improvements for indeed.com
- Collaborating with product management on ideas that will help them reach their business goals
- Leading initiatives to quickly improve both the visual design and user experience of indeed.com
- Using customer-centric, data-informed design methodologies
- Leading design reviews
- Mentoring and onboarding other designers
- Collaborating with user research to ensure the customer’s voice is incorporated into the design process
- Collaborating with teams that are both co-located and globally distributed
- Ensuring a good working relationship between the employer product UX team and the central design system team
- Portfolio demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and experiences
- 6+ years professional experience working in product user experience
- Experience partnering with product to define the vision for a product
- Led major UX projects demonstrating measurable business impact
- Mentored UX team members
- Additional skills in visual design, user research, and front-end engineering a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +81 3 4563 2563, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.