Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Validate new designs through ad-hoc user feedback sessions with internal users or customers
- Plan and carry out interviews and surveys to inform future product work
- Build relationships with key customers to gain deeper insights
- Open-ended “show me how you use it” interviews with customers and prospects
- Establish and manage relationships with research related vendors
- Collaborating with other researchers, product managers, and UX designers to ensure research translates into business impact
- Ideal candidate will take the initiative to introduce impactful user research to product teams
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- 5+ years conducting user research for software/web based products with stories to share.
- Fast - Ability to quickly share research results with teams (top line results in hours, not weeks).
- Flexible approach to research: Our goal is to provide product teams value. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research method.
- Ability to perform all research related tasks in the research project lifecycle: Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, top line results, create research findings summary, and effectively present and share results.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Established relationships with trusted research vendors a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.