Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is the #1 job search engine worldwide, with over 200 million unique visitors per month in over 60 countries and 28 languages. Our growth is strong and we are investing in new UX capabilities in Hyderabad, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco and Austin.
Indeed is best known for our job search (http://www.indeed.com), but we do other things related to jobs and hiring too. This role would support our UX activities on our ‘internal tools’ that support critical business activities within Indeed. These products support activities like Customer Relationship Management (CRM), HR Tools, Customer Billing, and Data Analysis.
- Interact with senior stakeholders to understand business intent
- Conduct user research with actual users to understand needs and pain points
- Understand and articulate the information architecture, workflows, and processes surrounding the user experience
- Contribute positively to design discussions by creating sketches, wireframes, process flows and prototypes
- Apply Indeed’s design language and patterns in the final UI
- Conduct usability tests on product flows and designs to identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure seamless and continuous development and deployment
- Coach & mentor junior UX Designers
- Passion for translating complex problems into intuitive solutions
- Deep, demonstrated experience in interaction design
- Fluency with user research and usability testing methods and tools
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with internal and external stakeholders, customers and developers.
- Strong user advocate
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working as a User Experience Designer or Interaction Designer, or closely related role
- Experience using Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure or other interaction design / prototyping tools
- Experience in designing for Desktop, Native Apps and Responsive
To be considered for this role
- Must have a design portfolio that demonstrates experience designing end-to-end product experiences.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.