Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Triaging UX work requests and leveraging UX resources to maximize impact
- Collaborating with product management on ideas that will help them reach their goals
- Leading design reviews
- Mentoring and on-boarding other UX team members
- Incorporating user research to ensure the end users’ voice is incorporated into the design process
- Strong 6+ years professional experience working in product user experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI) and related field or equivalent experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing or researching modern UI’s and interactions. We are interested in the design solutions, not design artifacts
- Strong hands-on UX design skills
- Experience with consumer web-based products and mobile-first experience is strongly preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.