Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Own the creation and socialization of data-driven business cases to reflect Client Success’s top needs; drive investigation and analysis of data to demonstrate business impact of top priorities for Client Success
- Function as a product expert and liaison for the Client Success team
- Function as an outspoken advocate for Client Success in all interactions with Product and Engineering
- Proactively engage with Client Success for feedback, and with Product and Engineering to build empathy for our clients through shadowing and sharing of client experiences
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, and leverage data to persuade and build empathy with partners
- Understand all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Client Success, partnering with Voice of Client teammates to deliver all necessary updates via regular communication
- Partner with Solutions Support and Training & Development to ensure processes and training materials are updated to reflect product changes
- Collaborate with Client Success stakeholders to understand product concerns, review product requests and manage a list of prioritized initiatives on behalf of the Client Success department
- Conceptualize high-value product improvements to enhance the usability and effectiveness of Indeed for Employers, as well as improving internal processes within Client Success
- Work within the Voice of Client team to identify and prioritize the most effective product improvements for implementation by Product and Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Client Success, Product, or a related Strategy or Operations role required. 5+ years of B2B, digital, or service experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive, and leverage data to achieve results
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.