Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting and configuring the platform to meet the needs of the business. You have a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support. Candidates must be passionate about technology, love customer service and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Some travel may be required. This is a full-time position that could be based out of the Austin office.
Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, Project & Portfolio, and Reporting
Administration of ServiceNow platform, including issue and performance mitigation, health checks
Troubleshoot existing solutions, including, but not limited to core components like AD, LDAP, SSO, etc.
Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer/ServiceNow Certified Administrator Certification
Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
Hands-on deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Understanding and experience in configuration management principles
Experience with CMDB, discovery and integration with other external modules.
3 to 5 years analysis, design, development and implementation of ServiceNow applications
3 to 5 years ITIL processes
Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
ServiceNow Certified Administrator.
Work both independently and as a part of a team
Characteristics that set you apart, you:
- You are motivated to learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Possess exceptional support skills and make decisions based on data
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business needs and stay within documented service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Utilize strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization
- You ensure that solutions to complex issues are quickly discovered, implemented, and documented
What we need from you:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field, or related experience
- 4+ years of experience in a technical role
- You have an interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Understanding of the SaaS (software as a service) business & technology model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.