Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Configure/customize ServiceNow applications, platform, and integrations including creating workflows and configuring the UI.
Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows - manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service.
ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality, create scripts to automate rote tasks done in ServiceNow.
Able to perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, fixing bugs, and conducting root cause analysis.
Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
Working knowledge of relational databases.
Perform routine maintenance, enhancements, and bug fixes, and contribute to ServiceNow releases.
Develop monitoring and reporting on the health, effectiveness, and efficiency of our business and application services.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with CMDB, discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer or Administrator
- Work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail
- You are motivated to learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Possess exceptional support skills and make decisions based on data
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business needs and stay within documented service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Utilize strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization
- You ensure that solutions to complex issues are quickly discovered, implemented, and documented
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.