Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Design technical solutions and implementations of strategic technologies and other modules.
- Develop scripts, workflows, and flows on the ServiceNow platform to automate tasks and integrations.
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Develop and manage integrations between ServiceNow and third-party systems (REST, SOAP, orchestration, and other relevant methodologies).
- Able to perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Assist and improve Service Mapping, CMDB, and Discovery processes including third-party integrations.
- Drive initiatives to identify, optimize and automate manual IT business processes to deliver secure, scalable and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings.
- Build out scoped applications based on customer requirements.
- Identify trends across customer implementations to improve future implementations.
- Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data. Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Document technical solutions and provide training in knowledge gaps.
- Work collaboratively with Developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent technical field.
- Minimum of 4 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with CMDB, discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task
- management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements.
- Ability to think strategically, strong attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail
- You are motivated to learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Possess exceptional support skills and make decisions based on data
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business needs and stay within documented service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Utilize strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization
- You ensure that solutions to complex issues are quickly discovered, implemented, and documented
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.