Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Social Media team forms part of IndeedÕs Global Communications function and sits within IndeedÕs global Marketing organisation. We work across IndeedÕs internal functions to share business insights on the impact of our global communications work and broader initiatives across the business
As a seasoned social community manager you will help to help deliver on the next phase of our global social media communications work. In this new role you will demonstrate a dynamic approach to the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. You will be the primary contact on social to engage daily users and influencers, help grow our social communities, help build brand awareness, build strong relationships and ensuring we are responsive for non support related matters. In addition, you will assist in building on and executing the social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, monitoring conversations, messaging and audience identification to achieve agreed goals. You will help manage Indeed’s reputation by engaging in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responding / escalating accordingly.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content whilst meeting agreed goals across multiple markets and multiple languages.
- Implement and administer a social content editorial calendar ensuring a constant supply of relevant content to builds meaningful community connections, encourages authentic engagement and achieve agreed goals.
- Manage all social content creation resources from photography, video to copy, ensure all imagery and video support the overarching brand voice and ensure maximum engagement.
- Build on and execute the social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Working with the marketing team and beyond to look at ways social media can support within wider campaigns and to extend brand messaging into social media.
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and program.
- Work with our social listening and analytics analyst to develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media program, develop insights and best practices and implement improvements as required.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address in real-time through responsive engagement, escalation, or documentation.
- Work across internal marketing teams around ideation of new content for social platforms that are specific to each channel to meet objectives and goals.
- Support teams within marketing to develop integrated paid social strategies that align to broader external messaging activity.
- Seek out influencers and actively engaged jobseekers and employers to inspire and motivate them to share our content
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Ensuring brand reputation management on Social Media channels is timely actioned and reported. Also ensuing direct customer interaction on managed and unmanaged Social Media platforms is responded to in a timely manner as per agreed goals.
- Monitor reputational related conversations across social media and address in real-time through responsive engagement, escalation, or documentation whilst collaborating on social customer service/ issues management with our social customer care team.
- 5+ years of social media community management experience ideally with exposure to online reputation management.
- Ability to build and drive a community engagement approach that is both globally resonant and locally relevant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adapt to a changing landscape.
- Experience in content development, asset creation and content marketing.
- Experience planning and activating paid social campaigns.
- Highly self-directed and resourceful with ability to work independently
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms including FB, Twitter, Insta, Reddit, and Snapchat
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools and applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to write and edit clear, clean copy writing for use on social media and blog and presents brand voice in a relevant, meaningful dialogue with target audiences.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, tight deadlines, adapt to change.
- Real time response is in your DNA.
- Experience working with social media management platforms like Hootsuite is a requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.