As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Social Media team forms part of Indeed’s Global Communications function and sits within Indeed’s global Marketing organisation. We work across Indeed’s internal functions to share business insights on the impact of our global communications work and broader initiatives across the business.
The Social Media listening and analytics analyst will lead the monitoring of global social conversations on behalf of internal teams at Indeed, covering but not limited to, programs, products, marketing campaigns and events. He or she will dive into the data to uncover drivers of social buzz, then translate the data into compelling stories and insights. The analyst will be accountable for deciphering what is important and meaningful data and then communicating the concise story in a way that allows the business to make impactful decisions.
- Lead and develop a social media monitoring and analysis program with a particular focus on providing Social Media intelligence and insight so as to contribute to the development of the overarching Social Media strategy.
- Build stories from social data, crafting powerful presentations using charts, tables and infographics that delivers the results and analysis of the primary research in a visual manner that can be presented to the senior leadership and the entire Marketing organisation.
- Generate competitive intelligence on social marketing activities and turn into regular company reporting.
- Lead cross functional reporting with insights from social listening data that enable this position to strategically provide an overview of influencers, customers, competitors, keywords and conversations as it relates to our social channels and verticals to support customer success, marketing and sales efforts
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Manage a deliverable calendar of recurring schedule and ad hoc reports.
- Be 100% comfortable in pulling and interpreting data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Build complex semantic queries used to collect data in order to respond to client’s business problems and needs, developing and managing social dashboards, analysing both quantitative and qualitative data and providing recommendation.
- Train other affiliate stakeholders in how to utilize relevant social media monitoring tools
- Metrics and performance reporting: monitor performance of social channels through key performance indicators (KPIs) based on strategic goals. Create dashboards/reports and ad-hoc campaigns reports based on identified objectives. Ensure performance metrics are translated in a meaningful way to stakeholders. Provide guidance to drive continuous improvement
- At least 5 years of experience in social analytics, social media monitoring or related fields
- Hands-on experience with social measurement and social analytics tools such as Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Radian 6, etc
- Strong understanding of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and their analytics.
- Strong understanding of Boolean, keyword management, data validation, and data cleansing.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to analyse information at both a macro level and a more detailed level and make strategic recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver accurate reports without grammatical or data errors.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to transform data into a concise, yet compelling story.
- Experience in a global organization strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across all levels of seniority and different types of organizations
- Analytical, the ability to read, interpret and contribute to the improvement of KPIs and Reporting results.
- Ability to set, manage and analyze a range of KPIs to measure performance and inform strategic decisions
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.