Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Are you motivated about building highly reliable, highly scalable systems that solve real customer use cases? Are you passionate about Advertising Technology targeted at millions of users? If you are an engineer who gets excited about solving complex business problems, then Indeed is looking for you. Job Advertising is a major source of revenue for Indeed, and we are looking for someone to join our team of highly motivated and talented engineers working on this mission critical system and transforming the way employers create and manage advertising campaigns to connect to their ideal candidates from millions of Indeed users.
As part of this collaborative team, you will
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain user-facing services and backend systems
- Conceive of and implement new features to help connect employers and job seekers
- Continually improve code quality, performance, and reliability of our service
- BS in Computer Science or related area or relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience in software development with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, Python, C#
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to deep dive, analyze, and enhance complex systems while maintaining high code quality
- Experience with large scale, highly reliable, distributed systems a plus
- Experience building solutions for high performance, high traffic web sites a plus
We get excited about a candidate who
- Has a passion for building elegant, scalable software solving practical problems
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application you build
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.