Date published: 10-Apr-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, software engineers and Indeed Hire recruiters
- Build and maintain web applications and services
- Continually improve our technologies and processes
We're looking for someone who
- Wants to innovate the recruiting industry
- Has a strong sense of product ownership
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Thinks about why something needs to be built not just what needs to be built
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years professional industry experience in full-stack software development
- Fluent with Java / Python or equivalent programming language
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.