Date published: 6-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As part of a small collaborative team from engineering, operations and product management, you will work on areas such as new feature development, interface design, performance and scalability, product and system analytics, and resiliency and fault-tolerance. Our cross-functional teams are full-stack and have ownership over the engineering and product roadmap. Mobile focused teams at Indeed work on native apps, web views with client- and server-side rendering, and server-side APIs and even contribute to improvements in mid-tier and backend services for some projects. With a highly collaborative environment, tight release cycles, and powerful analytics we can quickly iterate on product and architectural ideas to make sure we're building world-class user experiences.
- Design, develop, and deliver application features in the native mobile app, embedded web views, as well as server-side web and API components
- Work with Product Managers to measure, analyze, and understand product performance using Indeed's tools and frameworks for large-scale product experimentation
- Design and implement architectural improvements to increase the performance, scalability, and resiliency of Indeed's mobile applications
- Provide feedback and guidance for all mobile development projects on your team including design feedback, code review, and production issue investigation
About you.We're looking for someone who
- Has a passion for creating world-class mobile user experiences
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Enjoys highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 5 or more years experience in software development with at least 3 years in mobile iOS and/or Android development
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex full-stack mobile applications across native mobile and server-side components
- Experience building high traffic desktop and mobile web applications is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.