As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 116,000 - 142,000 USD per year
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer to develop unique and valuable web-based job search experiences for the job seekers. You will work closely with the product and segment managers to better understand how we can leverage the knowledge they’ve gained through interviews and research to build new capabilities and modify existing features to improve the job seeker search experience. You will have the opportunity to build new products as well as work on our primary web application that is used by 200+ million unique visitors every month.
- BS in Computer Science or a related area, or relevant work experience
- Proven full-stack programming skills in Python, Java, Node.js, or related languages
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, code review, and design of new features.
We get excited about Engineers who:
- Have 5+ years experience in Software Engineering roles
- Are passionate about mentoring others and growing the careers of those around them
- Are comfortable working cross-functionally to drive impact across the SDLC, including working with product managers to clarify - requirements and break down work, reviewing production code written by others, assisting with design for testability, and using data to drive decisions about impact and rate of investment of test code
- Drive and influence others across the organization
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.