Date published: 23-Apr-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
* Extensive experience with Java or a similar language Superb knowledge of algorithms and data structures
* Track record of successful delivery of new applications and services
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Passion for solving hard problems that matter
* A deep understanding of the many ways systems can fail
* Knowledge of how to build systems resilient to failure
* Good taste and an intuition for balanced, simple solutions
* Strong knowledge of operating system behaviors, especially regarding stability, performance, and correctness
* Expertise in building platforms used by other developers to build new products
* Experience with service-oriented architectures
* Real-world experience building distributed systems, including distributed consensus protocols like Paxos or Raft
* Experience with distributed data stores like Dynamo, Cassandra, HDFS, and ZooKeeper
* The ability to write automated tests to ensure the correctness of complex systems
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.