Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are seeking an engineering leader for our Analytics Tools group which is part of the larger newly-formed Data Organization. This particular group builds and maintains analytics tools and services that help product teams and business functions seamlessly transform, analyze, and present data. In this role, you will lead and expand a team of smart software engineers who share a passion for analytics tools. You will work closely with a counterpart in the Product organization to set strategy and ensure that the suite of Analytics tools we have serve all analytics needs across Indeed.
- Experience in building scalable analytics or data-related tools for large enterprise, particularly in defining and executing scalable architecture
- Track record for balancing simple/scalable/fast to meet complex business needs
- Ability to lead, develop, and coach a team of full-stack developers
- Knowledgeable about data security and data regulations
- Conversant in system reliability and performance management best practices
- Strong understanding of analytics tool technologies, including open-source projects
- Significant python experience
- Strong working knowledge of current database technologies
- Passionate about making data-driven decisions and developing novel solutions
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.