Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Austin Base Salary Range: 138,000 - 174,000 USD per year
Are you someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day? Are you constantly seeking improvements and a better way to solve tough problems using data (the right data!) to make informed decisions? Is building scalable, reliable solutions that impacts the lives of millions of people across the global sound both thrilling and exciting to you?
At Indeed, our Engineering Managers, understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. We take pride in what we do - delivering technical solutions at scale - to better serve our mission of helping people find jobs. If you are equally happy talking algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about agile development process and technology career development, we are looking for you to join our Candidate Discovery Engineering team!
As an Engineering Manager, you -
- Are collaborative and a phenomenal communicator when working with cross-functional teams.
- Someone who is interested in finding nuggets of information in trends and behavior analysis.
- Want to be an integral part of an organization that values innovation, diversity and impact (we also know how to have a good time too! #insideindeed).
- Demonstrated ability managing a high-performing engineering team including the ability to mentor developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results.
- Experience with full-stack application development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.