Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Are you someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day? Is building scalable, reliable solutions that impact the lives of millions of people across the global sound both thrilling and exciting to you? Go on, keep reading...
We help people hire people. The Candidate Management organization is passionate about helping our SMB (Small and Medium Business) partners make quick decisions on applicants and move forward in their hiring process with the ultimate goal of making a qualified hire. Our SMB partners look to the Indeed platform for their end-to-end recruitment efforts from posting a job to candidate engagement and tracking. Globally, people count on our SMB teams to ensure Indeed’s employer products are available, fast, and working correctly to ultimately get people hired! We are a top-level business group at Indeed that delivers a huge impact on Indeed’s bottom-line. Our work integrates with many teams across Indeed and requires highly technical, innovative, flexible problem solvers with excellent communication and passion for delivering the best experience to help people get jobs.
- Passionate about solving interesting and complex problems through ideation and using data (the right data!) to make informed decisions.
- Collaborative and a phenomenal communicator when working with cross-functional teams. You’ll have the opportunity to work with Operations, Product, UX, and Platform teams (just to name a few).
- Someone who is interested in finding nuggets of information in trends and behavior analysis.
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer working on challenging problems, with a consistent track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience leading a high-performing engineering team including coaching and mentoring developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Experience with full-stack application development; experience in React a plus
- The ability to guide a team to achieve goals together
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.