Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Your job.Every day we find creative ways to identify and attract job seekers all over the world. We believe that the candidate experience is a continuous process in the job seeker’s journey and we aspire to make that a memorable experience by hyper-personalizing every step. We engage job seekers to understand their personal career story to help them determine their best fit not only within Indeed but also within their broader job search. As storytellers, our goal is to share Indeed’s story and cultivate an affinity for our brand. We strive to make the workplace more inclusive by taking an active part in our internal employee resource groups, immersing ourselves in external communities globally, and participating in diversity recruiting initiatives. We are active members and aspiring thought leaders of the broader sourcing community who are focused on advancing our profession globally.
- 2+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Must be able to speak fluent Japanese.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing across the APAC region
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.