Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
You are an independent, adaptable and highly motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You're a born detective that has a passion for pulling together disparate pieces of information to solve complex problems. Your lens for finding the unknown online and research prowess is legendary amongst your personal and social networks. You are a natural born connector that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You are an ambassador for improving inclusiveness in the world.
In this job, you will identify and attract job seekers for our Corporate functions including Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Human Resources. You will collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, their business function, and how they fit into the organization. You will help drive diversity recruiting initiatives in your market and play an active part in our internal resource groups. As part of our global focus, you will have an opportunity to share your sourcing knowledge and help develop the capabilities of our broader Talent Attraction through training you will host.
- 4+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including implementing strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing and iterative environment.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.