Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
You will develop and lead a team that sources for a wide variety of departments from Marketing to Technology Services to Sales across our EMEA office locations. You will focus on developing the individual strengths of each team member, coaching them through their career goals and advancing them. As a Talent Attraction leader, you will have an active part championing inclusion not only at Indeed but across the Recruiting industry. You will partner with leaders across the company to execute on sourcing strategies that address our current and future hiring needs. In this job, you will also have the unique opportunity to partner with our Product team to influence and guide future Indeed recruiting products through experimentation.
- Oversee the growth and development of an existing team of sourcers.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and develop a team of Sourcers for our Talent Attraction organization.
- Design and implement highly effective, results-driven, sourcing strategies that address our current and future hiring needs.
- Partner with leaders across the company to deploy a balanced approach to building talent pipelines, remaining considerate of both near-term business priorities and future hiring needs.
- Design and implement scalable processes that optimize the sourcing team’s workflow as well as drives qualified leads into actionable candidates for our Talent Networks.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics that improve sourcing efficiency while continuously identifying new approaches to increase the team’s overall productivity.
- Create and maintain an environment of continuous improvement that advocates self-learning and peer-led team training.
- Compile and analyze data to support critical business decisions including future growth plans, resource planning and delivery.
- Drive diversity recruiting initiatives while collaborating with Indeed’s Employee Resource Groups and Diversity & Inclusion team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of successful in-house or agency recruiting experience sourcing top talent, preferably in a technology and/or Internet environment.
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a team of sourcers.
- Past success developing strong internal relationships in order to gain support, influence and achieve cross-functional results across a company.
- Demonstrated track record of championing inclusion.
- Knowledge of the latest recruiting and sourcing technology as well as practical applications where that technology can be utilized.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.