Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Provides operational and procedural support to ensure space and move projects are executed in accordance with established departmental, building, and client means, methods, and procedures
- Serves as client single-point-of-contact for day-to-day moves, adds, and changes, and space project execution related to move management
- Receives all requests for user moves and oversees scheduling, execution and vendor management.
- Perform physical space audits and tactically plan seat assignments
- Conduct furniture audits throughout the space noting any areas with excess furniture, non-standard furniture, and providing recommendations
- Verify move details and identify discrepancies before handoff to 3rd party that will perform physical moves
- Provide superior customer service and customer support for day to day activities and questions as well as project support for large moves
- Supports the Office Space system that houses floor plans, space configurations, furniture layouts, Ensures vendor compliance with building standards and policies, maintains data and other documentation, maintains information in database system including furniture and move documentation.
- Manages space and move work orders/requests received in ticketing system
- Obtains quotes required for completion of office moves and simple projects
- Supervises furniture and related equipment moves, receives and verifies invoices for payment
- Produces regular reports and administers end user satisfaction surveys.
- 3+ years of experience in Space Planning and Office Space technology coordination preferred
- Strong knowledge of move process and furniture systems
- Experience with database ticketing system or Office Space system
- Ability to develop excellent client relations, client management and consultation skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Software competency in Google Documents and Adobe Creative Suite
- Client and customer service focused with strong organizational, technology and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities on your feet
- Physical Requirements - Regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings
- Required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.