Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Developing and executing email, push, and SMS campaigns, including audience building, message design (including dynamic content), A/B tests, scheduling, and reporting.
- Implementing a new CRM system for our entire database, including prospecting and customers, B2B and B2C.
- Testing communications across all clients and devices prior to send for quality assurance.
- List management and ensuring a clean, consistent tagging system.
- Building, testing, and launching multi-channel journeys that incorporate multivariate tests.
- Delivering reports and insights from campaign sends to continually improve performance.
- Actively monitoring and maintaining email deliverability and list integrity.
- Surfacing new CRM features and creative tactics to test.
- Working closely with engineering to implement and test triggers and automations.
- 3+ years of experience managing CRM marketing campaigns with a database minimum of 1 million
- Strong understanding of CRM marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Proven experience designing and executing high-performance CRM marketing campaigns
- Able to pull performance reports and analyze the data to identify trends and optimizations
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Marketo, Braze, Iterable, SendGrid, and MailChimp
- Experience integrating CRM with the sales funnel
- Experience with testing and email deliverability tools like Litmus
- Experience with developing and executing multivariate tests, complex multi-channel journeys, ad-hoc campaigns, and automated campaigns
- HTML, CSS, SQL, and technical knowledge is a plus
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing is a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.