Our mission.Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. We empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world. As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented & passionate people working together to make this happen. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Be the subject matter expert on core indeed content & develop intelligently packaged assets
Problem solve and engineer assets that help sales captivate clients
Work closely with account representatives to design the right collateral at the right time
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing required
Fluency in English and German
- 2-3 years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with a known data visualization tool(s)
- Ability to follow decision tree logic
- Comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders
- Strong relationship building & communication skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.