Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
* Educate our Sales and CS people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning
* Ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
* Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
* Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program and/or continued education for Sales
* Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing, calls, demos and meetings Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the on-boarding program and/or continued education sessions
* Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
* Support the roll out of a large scale LMS
* Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
* Bachelor’s Degree 2-3 years preferred experience training Sales Reps, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales and CS training classes
* 5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Experience with an online CRM - SalesForce
* Familiarity with screen sharing programs (ClearSlide)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel and Google Docs
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
* A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
* E-Learning experience a plus
* Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.