Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Sponsorship Activation Manager will be responsible for the development and activation of the Indeed partnership strategy in Germany. You will develop and implement partnership strategy, including setting quantifiable goals, identifying emerging opportunities, defining our value proposition, and collaborating with stakeholders across Indeed and the partner organization.
- Develop and own the partnership strategy for Indeeds title partnership in Germany
- Partner closely with Sales, represent marketing to Sales leadership and direct programs to achieve Sales goals
- Develop good working relationship with partnership Rights Holders and Partners to deliver upon joint objectives for Indeeds partnership
- Deliver the B2C and B2B activation programs in Germany
- Brand guardianship in all areas of the partnership
- Represent Indeed at partnership events and hospitality.
- Daily interaction with Experiential agencies and other suppliers.
- Support on all campaign reporting and evaluation for individual project activities and on a quarterly basis.
- Manage partnership activation budget and invest company resources wisely.
- Ad-hoc programs and activities as and when required.
- Applications are invited from people who are flexible in their approach as the role does involve evening and weekend work.
- Get stuff done - execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years marketing experience with significant experience in activating a highly visible sponsorship.
- University or college (Fachhochschule) degree, ideally in marketing or equivalent
- Previous multi-agency management experience.
- Strong event management experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time and prioritise business needs.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and operating at all business levels from CEO/Senior management down, and with both internal and external partners, customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrate an ability to meet precise deadlines, often within a pressurised environment, with high levels of energy, self-motivation and a consciences, can-do attitude.
- Outstanding people, conversation & social skills - great at getting on with people and making things happen.
- Able to work on their own initiative and as an integral part of a small team, with willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering a sponsorship strategy in the market
- Both creative and analytical -- ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.