Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are hiring a Sr Director to lead the part of the Global Product Commercialization team which works with all of our Advertising Products. This includes Indeed’s flagship product - Sponsored Jobs, Targeted Ads products (both Performance and Brand varieties), Company Pages Premium, Hiring Events, our API, Programmatic strategic, and other advertising items.
We are looking for a strategic and operational leader to lead/grow this team (currently with 24 headcount). Your team has the following objectives
- Partner with Product to drive the strategic direction of the product (through analysis, customer feedback, competitive analysis and other means)
- Empower the Indeed Sales and CS teams to sell and support these products
- Develop/Analyze go-to-market strategies, new monetization strategies, partnerships, account segmentation, scaling /up-sell strategies, service processes, and features to decrease customer effort
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or de-prioritized
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of the product in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Gather customer feedback and work with product to determine how we incorporate into the product
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Conduct regular reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading cross functional teams and dealing with senior leaders / executives.
- You have a deep knowledge / understanding the adtech ecosystem (e.g., DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, 3rd party tracking, APIs).
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower, problem solving and customer facing skills. You can take data and drive to action - this means being very strong leading teams analyzing data (e.g., spreadsheets, SQL).
- You have experience leading large, global teams and are passion to educate / lead.
- You have a client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 8+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- 5+ years experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics).
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page  https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.