Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a Senior Director of Sales, to lead Growth Teams in Austin. This person will develop, manage and hire Directors who oversee the Inside Sales teams. We are seeking candidates who have 10+ years of sales experience as well as 3-5 years of management experience in an inside sales capacity, excellent communication and leadership skills, and a strong desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the recruitment space.
- Hire, train and manage performance of Account Executives and Directors
- Direct the sales process, including qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services.
- Responsible for growth and retention of revenue
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity.
- Manage to sales business rules, practices and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products is ideal
- Tenure within the online recruitment or staffing industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success utilizing metrics to drive sales performance
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.