Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
San Francisco Bay Area Base Salary Range: 213,000 - 287,000 USD per year
- Work with the Global Product Marketing team to develop marketing programs and marketing content to support sales enablement and client success teams on a global scale
- Identify opportunities to create and deliver more high impact marketing content, in close partnership with Global Sales Support and Global Client Success
- Ensure that Sales Enablement and Client Success are informed about marketing program and initiatives and arming the teams with promotional assets
- Identify, collaborate and proactively plan how we create and deliver effective up-selling and cross-selling marketing collateral that span our entire Indeed product portfolio
- Ensure a steady, high quality, well-thought-out delivery of high impact marketing content for sales and client services use, that: Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sells
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer loyalty (as measured by NPS) and overall health scores
- Continuous improvements to existing segmentation models and journey maps based on learning from marketing and competitive research, discussions with customers and industry best practices. Collaborate and partner with Sales Training and Sales Support to provide updated competitive information.
- Measure the business impact (usage) of new marketing content delivered to sales enablement and client success teams
- Proven creative thinker with a marketing background, and a proven track record of success in scaling marketing content to support sales and client service organizations in Business to Business environment
- BS/BA in marketing, communication, business or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in Product Marketing or Field Enablement, with proven experience supporting Sales and Client Services teams
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, driving toward process improvements and strong working relationships
- Fluency in relevant KPIs to measure business impact of marketing content and programs
- Experience with ClearSlide, Salesforce, and Tableau
- Knowledge of sales effectiveness
- Proven and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strong empathy for sales & client services teams, AND passion for revenue and growth
- Experience or background in working with sales or client services teams
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.