Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
You are an independent, adaptable and highly motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You're a born detective that has a passion for pulling together disparate pieces of information to solve complex problems. Your lens for finding the unknown online and research prowess is legendary amongst your personal and social networks. You are a natural born connector that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You are an ambassador for improving inclusiveness in the world.
- Create a global sourcing strategy that builds diverse candidate pipelines across our university, industry and leadership levels.
- Partner with the Talent Attraction leadership team to determine deliverables, timelines, and goals needed to integrate diversity sourcing projects and initiatives.
- Complete market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
- Design, experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidate slates to our open jobs across the globe.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to guide decisions related to future diversity sourcing strategies.
- Partner with our University Recruiting team to ensure we are continuously strengthening our relationships with various student organizations at campuses where we recruit.
- Identify external organizations, local events and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for both our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Be a subject matter expert by empowering Recruiters and Sourcers with resources to help them attract candidates for their areas.
- Partner closely with our Inclusion team on internal and external initiatives that help build diverse candidate pipelines across the globe.
- 7+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- 2+ years of experience leading diversity sourcing projects and/or recruiting initiatives.
- Extensive experience designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels from university to industry to leadership.
- Expert ability in a wide range of existing and emerging sourcing areas including but not limited to: inbound lead generation, recruitment marketing, market mapping and global attraction strategies.
- Previous experience managing and successfully implementing multiple concurrent sourcing projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience partnering with cross-functional teams and business leaders to execute on sourcing strategies you’ve designed.
- Previous experience creating content for trainings or identifying resources focused on diversity sourcing that you have successfully delivered.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.