Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.Indeed’s Alliances team, part of the Marketing organization, is responsible for driving these technology partnerships and growing them, and the Senior Manager, Partner Management plays an important role in that effort. As leader of our partner management function, you and your team will not only manage day-to-day work with integrated partners but also creatively collaborate with them on events, thought leadership, and other co-marketing opportunities that celebrate the success of our partnerships and the power of Indeed.
- Maintain oversight of and regularly re-evaluate the our list of global strategic partners to ensure that they maintain best-of-breed technology integrations and drive effective co-marketing efforts.
- Define and evolve our Partner Program, its benefits, and requirements, establishing a process for measuring the performance of our partnerships and curating our partner list.
- Lead and develop a team of partner managers who are responsible for day-to-day activity with key partners, running co-marketing efforts and facilitating effective partner sales enablement.
- Champion partners’ product or process requirements and work in close collaboration with the rest of the Alliances team to support the ongoing health and performance of partners’ integrations.
- Work with your team to put in place annual, strategic plans for each partnership that are designed to grow Indeed’s brand awareness and client base via our partners.
- 6+ years experience in a partner or account management, partner marketing, business/partner development role, preferably with B2B partners.
- 2+ years experience managing a team of three or more people.
- Proven track record of analyzing data to identify trends, synthesizing data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations and decisions based on data analysis
- Demonstrable track record of successfully collaborating with partners on co-branded or co-marketed activities or messaging; you have worked with partners to tell or promote success stories of your work together, and those stories have driven measurable results.
- Well-honed project management skills with demonstrated ability to tenaciously follow-up and drive for completion.
- History of success in identifying areas for improvement or greater efficiency, establishing and evolving processes rather than waiting for others to fix things that are broken.
- Ability to work effectively across teams to collaboratively problem-solve.
- Confident working in an unstructured, start-up environment.
- Self-directed and comfortable with generating ideas, making a data-based case for testing them, and effectively measuring, communicating and learning from results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintaining high standards for both internal and external communication, are required.
- Experience with and ability to work effectively within a globally-distributed team.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.