Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an accomplished direct response marketing professional to lead strategy and execution of offline B2B acquisition programs that scale.
The Sr Marketing Manager - Offline Direct Response will work across departments to help small and medium-sized businesses across the globe find the right hires by using Indeed. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing large-scale offline acquisition campaigns, particularly TV and audio, that convert B2B customers online. You design tests with clear hypotheses and attribution mechanisms that allow for data-informed business decisions. You have experience working with agencies to design media plans and creative that drives conversions. You are hyper-analytical, focused on measuring performance against cost per acquisition targets, constantly striving to optimize campaigns.
IMPORTANT: You must have launched, scaled and optimized DR radio/audio campaigns that have been measured against cost per acquisition targets to qualify for this role.
This job can be based in Indeed’s Austin or New York offices.
- Plan, design and execute offline direct response acquisition campaigns with a focus on DRTV and audio
- Implement tracking mechanisms to attribute conversions
- Rigorously test new channels
- Manage media and creative agency relationships to ensure execution of roadmap
- Maximize the number of new customers at a given CPA target
- Collaborate with teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions
- Analyze large amounts of data
- Collaborate with management to set and hit aggressive targets
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly/monthly/quarterly
- 5+ years experience in performance-based, direct response offline marketing Radio required (TV is a plus)
- Proven ability to convert customers online using offline channels
- Experience working with media and creative agencies to design strategy and execute campaigns
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results.
- Proficiency in SQL or related querying language (a plus)
- B2B experience (a plus)
- Direct Mail experience (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.