Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Architect new solutions and validate new ideas by either building on top of existing solutions or by prototyping new products
- Improve our current products to better match job seekers and employers in specific high priority and strategic markets
- Identify system architecture and product design improvements to better support feature development and integration with new products for job seekers in all international markets
- Mentor engineers and provide feedback on software architecture designs and implementations of new products and features.
About you.We're looking for someone who
- Has 6+ years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Has a strong sense of ownership in everything they build
- Highly motivated to have an impact by solving problems faced by job seekers and employers worldwide
- Has strong architecture and software design skills and is able to build new products from scratch quickly
Nice to have
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites
- Exposure to A/B-tests
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Experience with modern front-end development technologies
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.