Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Assist in the internal and external audit process for a portfolio of entities across the APAC region.
- Coordination and preparation of audit files and statutory financial statements.
- Reconcile and prepare adjustments from US GAAP and IFRS to local GAAP.
- Liaise with external auditors and other consultants.
- Provide technical assistance to the wider finance team on changes in accounting standards and policies globally and advise on their financial impact as necessary.
- Work on projects and tasks with local and global finance, international tax, legal and treasury as necessary.
- Assist in the internal audit and compliance review.
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must work effectively with remote locations requiring excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional qualified accountant ACCA, CA, CPA (preferred)
- 4-5 years of relevant experience preferably with minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit
- Technically adept and conversant with various GAAP including US GAAP, IFRS and SFRS (knowledge of Indian GAAP and Japanese GAAP will be a major plus)
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills including fluent written and oral English language skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work duties
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.