Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Distribution of pay-per-click (PPC) services to national and international companies in a specified region of France, supporting sales made from Ireland
- On-site customer meetings, product presentations and weekly webinars
- Identification of prospects and attract new customers
- Monthly analysis and presentation of Analytics reports for premium customers
- Development of client relationships
- Any other duties which may be asked of you relevant to this position
- 5+ years similar experience
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong knowledge of the online recruitment industry
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in French and in English
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Experience with an online CRM is ideal
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Passion to educate clients is essential
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.