The team.Our new and growing Social Impact team sits within Indeed’s global Marketing organization. We work across Indeed’s internal functions and with external partners to deepen Indeed’s commitment to its mission to help people get jobs, especially those who face barriers to employment around the world.
Indeed is seeking an experienced social impact professional to help build and implement a Strategic Partnership strategy for the Social Impact program in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will identify, develop and execute partnerships with clients, NGOs, governments and others to democratize opportunity for jobseekers.
- Contribute to the development of the overarching global Social Impact strategy, with a particular focus on the role that cross-sector strategic partnerships can play in addressing jobseeker challenges
- Responsible for all aspects of social impact partnership development and execution in EMEA, including; ongoing identification and cultivation of partnership opportunities across NGOs, governments, clients, philanthropy, and others; development and execution of large-scale, multi-stakeholder partnerships; and measurement and adaptive management of partnerships against outcomes.
- Drive internal consensus and decision-making around partnership opportunities and ensure ongoing alignment across key internal stakeholders and external partners
- Build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and collaborate regularly across internal functions, including close collaboration with Product and Marketing teams to identify partnership opportunities aligned with brand and product strategies
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with range of external partners, including NGOs, educational institutions, workforce organizations, local governments, employers, philanthropy, vendors and others.
- Work closely with other members of the Social Impact team to promote a culture of testing, measurement, knowledge sharing and continuous learning within the team as we identify and pursue the most promising impact approaches for Indeed
- 7+ years professional experience with focus on development and execution of multi-stakeholder, cross-sector partnerships with demonstrated impact, leadership experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with workforce development issues, especially the challenges facing disadvantaged jobseekers and communities, strongly preferred
- Prior experience in impact-oriented work, preferably in a large, global organization
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset; ability to drive projects independently
- Proven ability to build consensus and maintain alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across internal functions
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience setting, managing and analyzing a range of KPIs to measure performance and inform strategic decisions
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.