Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Responsible for all aspects of social impact partnership development and execution in the US and Canada, including: ongoing identification and cultivation of partnership opportunities across NGOs, governments, clients, philanthropy, and others; development and execution of large-scale, multi-stakeholder partnerships; and measurement and adaptive management of partnerships against outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of the overarching global Social Impact strategy, with a particular focus on the role that cross-sector strategic partnerships can play in addressing jobseeker challenges
- Drive internal consensus and decision-making around partnership opportunities and ensure ongoing alignment across key internal stakeholders and external partners
- Build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and collaborate regularly across internal functions, including close collaboration with Product and Marketing teams to identify partnership opportunities aligned with brand and product strategies
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with range of external partners, including NGOs, educational institutions, workforce organizations, local governments, employers, philanthropy, vendors and others.
- Work closely with other members of the Social Impact team to promote a culture of testing, measurement, knowledge sharing and continuous learning within the team as we identify and pursue the most promising impact approaches for Indeed
- 7+ years professional experience with focus on development and execution of multi-stakeholder, cross-sector partnerships with demonstrated impact, leadership experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with workforce development issues, especially the challenges facing disadvantaged jobseekers and communities, strongly preferred
- Prior experience in impact-oriented work, preferably in a large, global organization
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset; ability to drive projects independently
- Proven ability to build consensus and maintain alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across internal functions
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience setting, managing and analyzing a range of KPIs to measure performance and inform strategic decisions
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.