Date published: 13-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Strategic Planner, Country Marketing will design and lead the process for creation of integrated marketing plans in key markets worldwide. Our goal is to make Indeed the leading choice for employers and job seekers globally; and this role facilitates the planning and collaboration needed to reach this goal. We’re seeking a strategic and agile thinker with the drive to constantly improve the global marketing team’s impact on market awareness, client experience and revenue.
- Design a planning process that synthesizes our comprehensive go to market strategy and plan for key markets
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the planning process design and execution
- Facilitate quarterly and annual planning sessions as well as topical workshops on strategic topics
- Work with leadership to develop strategy and operating plans for key initiatives
- Distill key data sets, insights and analysis related to our market, competitors, clients and the labor force for use in the planning process
- Contribute to design of key reports and program analysis
- Collaborate with product, sales, client services, and finance teams to align goals and plans
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate strategy, consulting, or related professional services role
- Experience in international markets preferred
- A strategic thinker with strong analytic skills
- Strong planning and process management skills
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.