Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Your job.New Product Commercialization works closely with all New Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all New Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: they help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that their employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
About you.Core responsibilities
- Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes and incentives
- Create and maintain product and sales reporting dashboards
- Identify companies our sales team should sell our New Products to using data / analytical approaches
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of new products in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Passion for new product development and launch processes
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role preferably at a B2B company.
- Advanced skills in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of relational databases and data warehouse principles.
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- Database query experience (e.g. SQL) and quantitative modeling experience.
- Experience with sales-force driven business models, including CRM-related data sources and tools (e.g., Salesforce, SAP)
- Experience with Tableau or other comparable business intelligence software.
- New product development / launch experience
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.