Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.As an Strategy Analyst in our Austin office, you will help shape the future of content on Indeed. Under the direction of your Team Lead, you are responsible for developing strategies to proactively addressing content quality issues globally. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will also inject Search Quality standards and perspective into Indeed’s growing suite of products. Collaborating with policy, communication, international, and data analysis team, you will guide and monitor the the Search Quality mission as Indeed grows with the ever changing HR industry. As a member new team to Search Quality, you help create the vision and direction of a dynamic and challenging new body of work. As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable conducting autonomous research, and are undaunted by developing, communicating, and implementing changes that may be large in scope and impact. You have experience collaborating across many teams, organizing group projects, scheduling meetings, and following up on action items. You are unabashed when advocating your work and backup your proposals with data. You challenge the boundaries of your role, and encourage your teammates to do likewise.
- Contribute to the constant work of improving the job seeker experience on Indeed
- With your Team Lead, develop high level metrics and KPIs to measure the impact of your projects
- Dive into business models, technical innovations, and competitive intelligence to adapt our methods, processes, policy, and the way we think about content on our site
- Maintain existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements, or when to suggest complete operation overhauls
- Contribute to achieving teamwide goals
- Work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Product, Engineering, and Product across Indeed
- Maintain relationships with other Search Quality teams, and proactively communicate team initiatives and actions to ensure consistency and comprehensive in implementation
- Advocate for the job seeker in all you do
- Detail oriented, data mindset
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in scaled investigative processes is preferred
- Experience in the HR Industry
- Familiarity with HR focused tech
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.