As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
As an Benelux Strategy & Operations Associate, you will be working on the most important strategic and operational projects for Indeed's Benelux markets. You will be performing solid data analysis to guide strategic decisions for Indeed’s day-to-day operations and support developing plans for Indeed’s future growth. You will be helping Indeed help people get jobs
- Support the Benelux team and drive initiatives that help Indeed grow in the Benelux
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders, prepare material for and facilitate meetings
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Sales, Finance, and Marketing
- Analyse financial statements and assist with financial forecasting to support long-term business planning
- Analyse the online recruitment market and Indeed’s position in order to identify opportunities in the Benelux
- Perform data analysis and build models for ad hoc analyses using tools such as Tableau and Advanced Excel for multiple projects including evaluating growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree (Finance/Economics preferred); excellent academic track record
- 3 years + experience in strategy and/or operations in the technology sector is preferred
- Strong in data analysis and problem-solving, Advanced Excel skills and experience using Tableau or SQL is an advantage
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling; experience with programming or business intelligence platforms a plus
- Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, high energy level, a ‘can-do’ mentality, positive-critical and solution-oriented at the same time
- Adept at multitasking with great attention to detail
- Excellent networker & ability to connect with all levels in the organization
- Passionate about technology and internet industry
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Indeed biedt uitstekende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden, zie onze pers op  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.