Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
As a Strategy Analyst, you will be working on the most important strategic and operational projects for Indeed's global markets with a forward-looking view. This specific role will focus on financial analysis of Indeed's global expansion. You will be performing financial and data analysis to guide strategic decision making on new market expansion, supporting Indeed’s continued long term growth.
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to project Indeed's global revenue and headcount growth
- Analyze financial statements to create company benchmarking reports for Leadership
- Research HR-related market space for competitive intelligence and product trends
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to determine Indeed’s market opportunity by region and product offering
- Leverage market analyses to strategically influence Indeed’s product offerings and key product features within the HR tech vertical
- Develop and implement go-to-market sales strategy for key global markets
- Collaborate with Legal, Finance, Accounting, and HR to guide setup process of new offices
- Bachelor's degree (Finance/Economics preferred); MBA welcomed
- 3+ years of work experience (preferably in strategy, consulting, and/or corporate development in the technology sector)
- Passionate about technology and internet industry
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling is required
- Savvy in data analysis and problem-solving
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking with a global perspective; international experience is preferred
- Adept at multitasking, with great attention to detail
- Self-directed with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.