Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.The International Strategy & Operations team in Indeed formulates strategies to help drive Indeed"s International growth while managing the day-to-day operations which make Indeed so successful. With over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, International Strategy & Operations provides exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals. If you want to build an amazing business together, come join us.
Please submit your application with a cover letter, which should include brief answers to the following questions:
From your current understanding of the company, explain how Indeed generates revenue.
Which factors would you consider when determining in which country Indeed should open its next office? Briefly highlight your experience with financial research and analysis.
- Act as Business Partner between Strategy & Operations and in-market team
- Assist in coordinating strategic projects to build Indeed's presence in market
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and action initiatives to pursue opportunities and resolve issues
- Help with local segmentation strategy, analyzing data to inform sales and marketing go-to-market plans
- Report on growth from a product and financial perspective
- Ensure efficient day-to-day business operations by communicating with stakeholders in country and at other global locations
- Highlight product and process requirements to teams including Product, Sales, Client Services and Marketing
- Coordinate support/advice between Strategy & Operations, Country Managers, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, & Legal Teams Ad-hoc support of other international markets as required
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university required.
- MBA from a top program a plus.
- We are looking for folks who have exceeded academically at the highest levels.
- 5-10 years of general work experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank or operating experience in internet/ online advertising
- Experience in sales or supporting sales is a plus
- Strategic mindset with ability to conceptualise and act on initiatives
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills; past experience of performing financial analysis a plus
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and anticipate issues before they arise
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Experience with MySQL/IQL/ Tableau/Python/R/Google Analytics/ other programming/ business intelligence/analytics platforms a plus (not required)
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent)
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.