Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Provide support to colleagues across the International Strategy & Operations function for solving interesting problems
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders, prepare material for and facilitate meetings
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Sales, Finance, and Marketing
- Analyse financial statements and assist with financial forecasting to support long-term business planning
- Perform data analysis and build models for ad hoc analyses using tools such as Tableau and Advanced Excel for multiple projects including evaluating growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree (Finance/Economics preferred)
- 3 years + experience in strategy and/or operations in the technology sector is preferred
- Comfortable working both in a team environment and to your own initiative
- Adept at multitasking with great attention to detail
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills; excellent at both written and oral communication
- Experience in data analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling is required; experience with programming or business intelligence platforms a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using Tableau or SQL is an advantage
- Passionate about technology and internet industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.