Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Act as Business Partner between Strategy & Operations and in-market team
- Assist in coordinating strategic projects to build Indeed’s presence in market
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and action initiatives to pursue opportunities and resolve issues
- Report on growth from a product and financial perspective
- Ensure efficient day-to-day business operations by communicating with stakeholders in country and EMEA HQ
- Highlight product and process requirements to teams including Product, Sales, Client Services and Marketing
- Coordinate support/advice between Strategy & Operations, Country Managers, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, & Legal Teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3+ years of strategy or operations work experience
- Strategic mindset with ability to conceptualise and act on initiatives
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills; past experience of performing financial analysis a plus
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and anticipate issues before they arise
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English required
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent)
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.