Date published: 10-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
The Global TA Program Manager is a thought leader who is as obsessed with great execution as they are with great strategy. Solving problems and identifying and executing on optimal outcomes is core to your DNA. You’ll be responsible for managing & supporting a variety of programs while juggling competing priorities under tight deadlines. You’re visible and connected and you will play a critical role in helping Indeed attract and hire the best talent.
- Strengthen the talent attraction practices and team capabilities through project-based support of key programs, initiatives and process improvements
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams on roadmap design, architect solutions to optimize and evolve existing TA programs in a manner that will allow the organization to scale
- Work within a matrixed delivery model to support the successful rollout and communication of new programs or process changes/improvements
- Identify innovative opportunities to personalize and leverage technology to disrupt the TA delivery model for better fulfillment while delivering a premium client and candidate experience
- Develop, direct, and track project plans, timelines and execution of projects related to TA processes and operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a program management role within a rapidly-growing, global organization
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting in a corporate environment
- Outstanding analytical abilities with superb attention to detail
- Proven ability to direct and track efforts of multiple, large-scale, global projects and processes simultaneously
- Stellar communication skills with an ability to lead matrixed teams through effective partnership and collaboration
- Management experience preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.